I am in a relationship, but why? I HAVE NO IDEA
He is my ex and I did love him but HELL NO are things the same.
So out of syc PLUS it is long distance.
Now back to my first why… I am going to try and conceive up some reasons and hopefully some good ones…
- he come to visit me
- he reminded me of something great***
- for the first 2/3 weeks man I felt like I was about to fall in love again
- when I see him ever again i know I will be in good hands no matter what (bad)
Everything that makes me wonder why in the first place:
- he SUCKS at communication
- He sees his friend literally 24/7. I KID YOU NOT and when it comes to time with me, I beg for it. All we do is petty stupid text messages
- I feel ignored and pushed to the side
- i don’t always find him physically attractive
- I feel he is complacent about “us”
- I don’t feel the love 80% of the time
BUT saying all that, I can’t find it in me to break up with him -___- how silly can I sound?!
Sigh I try not think about it but obviously I’m not doing a pretty good job am I
Working on my own, on me